Having provided accessibility assessment and inspection services to owners with significant property holdings, we understand how to execute assessments using a systematic approach implemented by our CASp and ICC-trained professionals. We collect data on each and every accessibility feature and evaluate structural changes that may be required to bring each facility and site into compliance. In order to provide the most accurate reporting possible, our inspectors use mobile data entry devices that capture instrumental measurements, photographs, map locations, and detailed observations in the field.
Under its ADA Consulting practice, Cumming offers:
- Certified Accessibility Experts with significant current experience
- Cost Experts with the latest pricing information and total project cost analysis
- Construction Experts who offer barrier removal strategies, as opposed to just a list
- Schedule and Program Experts who help prioritize efforts
- Constructability Experts who review plans before issues arise
- Technology Experts who use the latest proven technology to efficiently deliver our services